A tale of Rich & Royal



“ The Greatest Of Richness Lies Amongst Thou Souls, Thy Souls Cherish Love Of Humanity For All Kind”

                                                                                                                        -    Akshayram Thumu.

                          A devastated human walk along a perceptual way finding the immortal creeds among its living. As on way of destiny, the life gave him a lesson to become a living flesh rather than being a dead ceased flesh that is indeed no use to the human kind. Life sounded “Mine creation is a sign of love, I heal each by one another”.

 He avoided the statement for a while, again a recall sounded

                     “I will make you learn what is life, how much you lived is not important but how you lived is important!’

He replied with attitude Let’s see!



                      The Moment he challenged, from the next sec of his life changed slowly, his time started giving him pain from one end to the another, after n after. fortune changed its colour, still he was fighting. As last, he decided to end this chapter and live back happily. But life will teach a lesson for its cause.

A fine Day he went out the same path where he heard the voice hoping that apologies will make everything fine, no response, moved ahead still no response. But he found a temple ahead, moving toward he found a second temple, moving more he found a third temple.

He decided to pray for what is has done, and he went to three of those temples. And prayed within the
1sttemple- Having a Stone, God save me, with a bleed bashing his head onto stone. Unconscious!
He found himself with a medical aid done, and he his alive.
Still the life not left him behind, time was still the same.

                                     


Went to the,
2ndtemple- Having a Coffin, God save me, with a bleed bashing his head onto coffin. Unconscious!
He found himself with a medical aid done, and he his alive.
When he went back home, after few days he got situation more worse.

Went to the,
3rdtemple- Having a statue, God save me, with a bleed bashing his head onto coffin. Unconscious!
Same happened as previous,

After getting bleed badly, still I am surviving, how? Does the GOD, healed me from one of those temples? But it’s a stone, other a coffin, another a statue.




Another man replies from behind I am human and my sufferings is my life part, you were bleeding and was unconscious so done a medical aid, thrice as I can’t let die anyone in front of me. For I don’t have that much money to take you to hospital for aid, with my ample amount of savings I have done to you, whatever I could.





As he was leaving he found that man gave a food and water to the fellow beggars saying bless be amongst. I followed and asked the man how your so kind,

He replied
I heal these beggars today by giving the food and water to for which one day some other will help me for the same when I have nothing.
Share from whatever you have for all a perishable within the time of death.

“Hunger of a human is neither rich or poor, as humanity within the human make thou Rich & Royal!”



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.