What do you think about projecting only best features in sales? Does it make sales easier and entice customer to buy?
There are plenty of times when you come across the situation wherein salesman only projects the best things about the products and services they offer but you still are not persuaded. Why so? The simple reason for that is "Too much sugar is diabetic".
So, how do you ramp this customers and sell the product?
1. Never showcase the best things about the product instead build conversation to know what they are lagging and make their problem as your selling objective. By doing these you're not only gathering the information but also feeding them with security of the singular choice he/she will make and chances are likely that they may choose product or service offered by you.
2. Never argue. Learn not to argue with customers instead use buts and cross-references. The sales target pressure is the common problems faced by every salesman in the town and many times they are likely to start arguing with customers; but unfortunately this is not how we can achieve the sales, just put yourself in their shoes and see would you ever buy a product from the person who annoyed you? Think it!
3. Put them in situation familiar to him, podcast your ability to create situational objective for them to buy however I would recommend not to do this with non-buyers who really don't want to buy because they aren't your customer until and unless they have any need to buy; at extreme level just don't force them, you're simply wasting your time.
4. Provide them the benefits first and restrict them to have more cash me down. Aah! this is for those who are running any channels or consultancy type of business it's always found that people love to get advice and consultancy but enticing them with fewer remarks and en-cashing for details in brief is how today's digital consultancy is working.
5. Never force them to buy instead offer them in a situation wherein he can feel embarrass to not have your product. This quite common practice by salesman and most taught by sales expert to have some sorts of idea in which situation this type of person can feel embarrass and directly putting them into that situation can give you ample of ideas . To know.
So, these were some common tactics of sales growth which are common in both B2B and B2C for more articles subscribe to latest updates.